Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Results Are In...



A little over a month ago, I posted a request here on my blog for pregnant bellies on which to practice lighting.


The response
was wonderful
and I
ended up
working
with three
lovely ladies
and their
beautiful
bellies...

One
of
whom
was
carrying
triplets!


I thought
you
might be
interested
in seeing
some of
the
results.



I am very excited that I can now offer mom's-to-be dramatic maternity photos like these as part of their session.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to post again! Love your work!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

I'm soo glad you posted these!!! THEY are AWESOME!!! BEAUTIFUL Kimberly!!!;)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography said...

Wonderful! The triplets photograph is amazing!

11:21 AM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Kimberly, all these are so beautiful and tasteful! Wonderful work!!!

I love the look of your new website too, and the song (Cindy Morgan) is one of my alltime favorite songs EVER!! It makes me cry every time I hear it!!

Thanks for sharing!
da

12:12 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Very nice. Makes me want to call my mother......

6:04 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

these pictures are awesome and sooo classy. Great Job!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home