Beautiful Baby Girls...
When I first found out I was going to be lucky enough to photograph twins, I was elated. Then as time passed, Ibegan to grow a little unsure. Getting one baby to sleep long enough to get the images you and the parents are hoping for is hard enough...but two? I wasn't sure how things would go. I prayed a lot before the day arrived, and these two little beauties proved to be an exception to the rule. They came in asleep and stayed asleep for almost their entire session. What fabulous little models. If you would like to
see more of these precious little twins, you can go to my website and check out the "Recent Session" on the home page.


3 Comments:
Kimberly...I absolutely loved this session! You have such a way with babies...
I LOVE the newborns on the black! That is awesome & the look I was going for when I photographed my BF's newborns...BUT no success cause she was UPTIGHT & didn't want to disturb their sleep with taking off their clothes & diapers..haha! SOMETIMES..MOTHERS:) Espcially when it's their first!!!
You always do wonderful work with the newborns! AWESOME!!!!!
These are just excellent. Can't wait to see what else you're up to!
da
Post a Comment
<< Home